Dr. Henrie offers psychotherapy to adult individuals. She primarily utilizes a psychodynamic framework for conducting therapy.
Note: Dr. Henrie is no longer accepting new couples and does not see children/minors.
Dr. Henrie’s specialties are in treating:
- Trauma (including complex trauma and/or trauma originating from childhood)
- Grief and complicated bereavement
- High stakes occupations (e.g., military, law enforcement, medical professionals, aviators, executives)
Dr. Henrie is also experienced in treating:
- LGBTQ+ psychological health
- Relationship problems
- Assertiveness and boundary setting
- Anger management
- Life transitions
- Resiliency building
- Self-worth and self-esteem concerns
- Occupational and academic functioning
- Goal setting and behavior change
- Risk assessment and mitigation
Dr. Henrie is experienced in a variety of forensic and/or competency evaluations, especially those that pertain to:
- Occupational functioning
- Occupational suitability/fitness/retainability
- Disciplinary actions from professional boards
- Assessment of suitability for special positions
- Expert evaluation of prognosis
Dr. Henrie has experience in a variety of consultation capacities, including:
- Organizational functioning and effectiveness
- Leadership effectiveness
- Program management
- Risk mitigation and management
- Medicolegal interfaces
- Professional writing
- Clinical supervision
Dr. Henrie has experience writing medicolegal documents and testifying in formal court proceedings. Additionally, she is experienced in training fellow psychology and social work professionals, as well as mental health paraprofessionals.
Dr. Henrie will offer specialty consultation services on a case-by-case basis. Please contact her for additional information.